Gradisca is a malty, clean, easy to drink and refreshing lager beer.
Brewery: Birra Amarcord
Location: Apecchio (PU)
Style: Premium Lager
Alcohol % vol.: 5,2
° Plato: 12,5°P
Service temperature: 5-8° C
Notes: 100% barley malt
- Foam: white, fine and compact, quite persistent with a good adhesion to the surface of the glass.
- Appearance: bright gold color, yellow reflections. Crystalline.
- Effervescence: small bubbles, mid effervescence.
- Scent/ olfactory sensation: elegant and pleasing aroma, it reveals hints of dry herbs and flowers, topped by malty and gentle biscuit notes.
- Tactile sensation: the carbonation is slightly above average and it is balanced properly with the light body.
- Taste: in the mouth the hint of barley, a balsamic honey which helps to give it a remarkable freshness, a moderate bitterness.
- Olfacto-Gustatory sensation/ back aroma: not very rich aftertaste, as rightly expected by most of the bottom-fermented beers. A clean, sweetish to malty lager beer.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: a malty, clean, easy to drink and refreshing lager beer.
FOOD PAIRING: strozzapreti pasta dressed with shellfish and shallot pesto, passatelli soup, piadina with Mortadella.
VEG FOOD PAIRING: vegetable (zucchini, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots,…) pies, margherita pizza, pasta with tomato sauce, fresh salad, fresh and fatty cheese (Asiago, Mozzarella/ Stracchino/…).