This beer takes its name from a Bob Dylan song. The choice seemed very appropriate since it is a “winter warmer”. The idea of winter as a break, a break waiting for the reawakening , the oblivion before the new life .
Brewery: Birrificio del Ducato
Style: Abbey/ Tripel
Alcol % vol.: 8,8
° Plato: 19°P
Service temperature: 8-10 ° C
- Foam: white, compact, very persistent and adhesive to the glass surface.
- Appearance: deep gold/ orange opalescent; deep orange reflection.
- Effervescence: feeble effervescence.
- Scent/ olfactory sensation: intense sweet perfume, yellow fruit, yeast, dried and candy fruits, liquorice.
- Tactile sensation: medium/high carbonation, structured and round body.
- Taste: sweet, intense, warm, well balanced.
- Olfacto-Gustatory sensation/ back aroma: intense and persistent aromas. Yellow fruit (peach, apricot, pineapple), candy fruit, caramel malt, yeast, spice. Delicate dry end with hints of liquorice and herbal retro-nose.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: an extraordinary Abbey/ Tripel. One of the best ever taste. Warm, wraparound, tasty, with fresh- herbal end.
VEG FOOD PAIRING: semi-hard cheese (with millefiori or chestnut honey), fat cheese, risotto enriched by tasty cheese. Pastries and biscuits.