This sensational label was painted by Mr. Wany and the beer recipe was ideated by Giovanni Campari(Birrificio del Ducato). A refreshing beer absolutely NOT bad brewed!
BEER: CALIFORNIA COMMON
Brewery: Bad Brewer
Location: Riccione- Apecchio
Style: California Common/ Steam Beer
Alcohol % vol.: 4,5
Service temperature: 6-8° C
- Foam: white color, tiny bubbles, adhesive to the glass.
- Appearance: light golden color, with golden reflections. Cristalline.
- Effervescence: small bubbles, medium-high effervescence.
- Scent/ olfactory sensation: fresh flower-scented, similar to the orange blossom, crispy and malty notes, delicate mixed fruit (citrus, tropical) perfume. Elegant olfactory refinement.
- Tactile sensation: considerable carbonation; slight body.
- Taste: medium/low caramel sweet taste, faint/moderate fruity bitterness
- Olfacto-Gustatory sensation/ back aroma: The cereal presence is medium and give a pleasant and sweet/malty sensation in the mouth. Fruit (citrus, papaya, pineapple), fresh herbal/ fruity bitterness.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: Bad Brewer California Common is a clean, yummy, luscious STEAM BEER.
FOOD PAIRING: turkey sandwiches dressed with mayonnaise, fish salad, octopus +potatoes salad.
VEG FOOD PAIRING: Gnocco fritto served with scquacquerone cheese, French fries, fresh salad, focaccia stuffed with hummus and grilled zucchini.